Friday, December 11, 2009

091211

Today is an okay day I suppose. Not really happy about opening at 4am tomorrow morning, but what can I do? Nothing. At least I have a job.

I'm really looking forward to Yule next weekend. Not sure what to expect though. I've never done an overnight ritual with the coven. I'm really not looking forward to going outside and tending the fire in the middle of the night, but I'll deal.

People are getting more and more miserable when it gets closer to Christmas. I find that very disconcerting. It's supposed to be a joyous event to them, yet they seem like they have totally forgot the meaning behind the whole event. As a Pagan, I see Yule/Christmas as the birth of the Sun Child, the Bringer of Light to the world, whether we name that child Christ, or Lugh or whatever. It's still Hope wrapped up in a blanket, waiting to grow.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment