Thursday, March 11, 2010

100311

It's been quite awhile since I posted. I've just been working a lot, getting ready for the first ritual that I'm in charge of for Mystic Circle this Ostara, and reading.

I really wish that I could find myself. I know who I am but I'm not really sure where I want to be, or what I want to do. I know that I miss performing, I miss focusing on my music and composing, miss working with professional musicians. I feel that I still want to go for nursing and become an RN but I'm not sure how to go about it. I still owe NYS money. The system sucks! It keeps you trapped, no matter how much potential you have, yet it gives to foreigners free education and money all in the name of diplomacy! BAH!

I'm just so frustrated with my life. I know that I am responsible for it turning out this way, but I'm not sure which choices or avenues to help correct it. So I'm stuck, stuck in this hole, and just when I climb my way almost out, something comes along and kicks me back down. This has been going on for quite a long time, and to be honest, I'm getting tired from it all.

But I still keep looking upwards, towards a better vision. What else can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment