Thursday, February 18, 2010

100218

It's been a VERY trying week and a half. Teresa, my friend, coven sister and Teacher, died unexpectedly. Apparently she fell down her stairs in the middle of the night, and wasn't discovered until after 12 hours later. It's been very difficult for the entire coven and pagan community. We're going to miss her greatly...I know that I will especially.

I kept feeling a nudging, and believed it to be Teresa, telling me to continue on with my training...so I decided that it would honor Teresa if I finished my training with her Teacher, Kia-Marie, and Kia said yes.

She died between Friday/Saturday, February 5/6. My heart is still aching, but I know that Life must still continue. I need to finish my Requiem for her and create a requiem book for those that have passed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment